Skip to main content

Kim Jong Eun and Communism



Today is the feast of Sto, Nino, the little Jesus.  I thought of writing about kids but it just did not feel right.  Somehow, the youngest leader in the world has crossed my mind, the Communist leader, Kim Jong Eun of North Korea.

Then immediately, my young school days flashed back.  I remembered our school having us stand up straight saying the Angelus at 12 noon wherever we maybe in the school campus.  I think we did that for about a year.  I did not understand why then, except for the fact that my school was a catholic school and that must be it.  Years after, I realized that that Angelus was for the conversion of Russia.  And it did succeed converting Russia, breaking the Communism there.

Thingking about it now, I strongly feel and believe that we must pray for Kim Jong Eun, him being the newly elected leader of the seat of communism now.  He's just 28.  I've even read somewhere over the net that a classmate of his in Europe said he could not imagine Kim firing off a nuclear weapon to kill massive of people.  He's not meant to be a mean leader.  He needs our prayer.  Communism can stop in North Korea.  We just have to pray for him so he can lead North Korea in the right way, in God's way.  We did it before, we can do it again.

I have seen from National Geographic the secrets inside North Korea, how they live as if there is no life outside North Korea; how they are being cut off from the rest of the world, no internet, no celphone, totally isolated; how they grow up being taught that their leader is their God and attributed all goodness to their leader.  NO ONE DESERVES TO LIVE IN LIES LIKE THAT.  We have to rescue them.

Today, with the feast of Baby Jesus, I am starting a rosary crusade with my little buddies for Kim Jong Eun.  I believe he needs our prayers.  I hope you whisper a prayer for him too.

For peace in North Korea.  For peace in the world.

Popular posts from this blog

Love is Doing!

Do you know what love is? It's not just a feeling in your heart, it's also something you do! Sometimes, saying "I love you" is super important. But showing love with your actions is like giving a big, warm hug without even touching! These are called concrete acts of love. "Concrete" just means real things you can see and do! Let's think about ways we can show love to our family and friends, just by doing things! Helping Hands (Acts of Service) Imagine your grown-up is super busy.  What if you: Help put your toys away without being asked? Set the table for dinner? Help carry the groceries inside? When you do these things, you're saying, "I love you and I want to help!" It makes everyone feel happy and cared for. Special Time (Quality Time) Do you love playing games or reading with someone special? That's a concrete act of love!  Put down your tablet and listen when your friend tells you about their day. Ask a grown-up to play your favori...

THE FIRST HOLY COMMUNION

The body of our Lord transcended into tiny pieces of bread...   ...consumed and contained by and in these tiny vessels of Christ. "He remains among us until the end of the world.  He dwells on so many altars, though so often offended and profaned."                                                       - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Duterte Mocks God

  Be afraid.  Be very afraid.  For God cannot br mocked. Rodrigo Duterte, former president of the Philippines, has made several public statements that were widely interpreted as critical of God and the Catholic Church. Here are some key instances:  * Criticism of the Creation Story:    * Duterte questioned the biblical story of Adam and Eve, expressing his disbelief and asking "Who is this stupid God?" for creating them only to allow them to be tempted. This critique of the concept of original sin was a major source of controversy.  * Statements about God's "Stupidity":    * He publicly used the word "stupid" to describe God, which caused significant outrage in the predominantly Catholic Philippines.  * Challenges to God's Existence:    * Duterte also stated that he would resign if anyone could prove God's existence, further fueling the debate about his religious views.  * Attacks on the Catholic Church:    * He ...